Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Month 2 off to a Bad Start :(

So my birthday week came and went.  I weighed myself and took my measurements on Friday, and not the usual Sunday, because I was traveling out of town that weekend.  Well I guess with the birthday dinners and birthday cake that I had on Thursday, I gained half a pound so now I'm back up to 259.  I was a little dissappointed, but didn't dwell on it much since it was only half a pound.
Well the weekend started and I was eating pretty unhealthy over my 3 day bday weekend.  I tried to start out with a healthy grilled chicken dinner, but ate a fattening late night meal that night... cheesy nachos.  They were soooo good, so I tried to savor it as much as possible.  Then it was also super bowl weekend, so along with that came snack food and drinking...  that wasn't too good either.  Nonetheless, I vowed to be really good when I got back home.  Unfortunately I also came down with a cold over the weekend, and had to call in sick on Monday for work.  I wanted to rest up from the trip.  So my week didn't start off too good either.  Anyways, I'm slowly getting back on the wagon.  I promised I would work out twice a day for this first week back, and so far it hasn't happened.  Last night I got a good 30 minute work out in the evening... but I stayed up late and today didn't wake up as early as I intended for my morning workout.  However, I did workout this afternoon and intend to workout this evening as well.  I'm kind of nervous for weigh-ins on Sunday, because with my pigging out over the weekend and being sick and not working out, I'm afraid I'll gain back everything I've worked so hard to lose these last few weeks.  I'll be so disappointed if I'm back in the 260s :(  Well, it's only Wednesday and I've still got the rest of the week to work hard.   I'm hoping to lose at least one pound if not maybe no change from my last weigh in.  So until then I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment