This year, I'm starting a new journey in WL. So far, I'm off to a good start. I've been keeping track of my exercising and most of my food intake. I'm down over 7 lbs and this is officially my 3rd week of my new lifestyle. I'm being optimistic and hopeful that I can lose the weight.
My first weight loss goal is losing 25 lbs for this quarter. That means by the end of March, I should have lost 18 more lbs. I recently joined a spark team (100 lbs in 1 year) and that is our group goal. I'm also challenging myself to work out 5 times a week.
This week has started off good, but it's my birthday week and we have plans to travel out of town to celebrate. I'm going to visit my BFF and some old college friends who I haven't seen in a while. I'm so excited! But with friends, comes fun and that usually includes going out to eat, and going to bars. Especially with it being my birthday, I know the gals are gonna want to show me a good time. Then there's Super Bowl Sunday and that means beer and junk food. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I do enjoy my cocktails. I'm hoping I can be good this weekend. My friends all know I'm on a diet and they are all in the same boat as me, but we're probably "gonna let our hair down" this weekend. Either way, I can't wait for the celebrations to begin!
I'm not gonna be too hard on myself, because then I'll have a guilt trip and with my history, that's when I usually fall off the wagon. I just have to keep in mind to stop eating when I'm satisfied, it's not necessary to clean my plate, and go easy on the drinking. Other than that I'm looking forward to starting my 32nd year! Happy Birthday to me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment