so last night was quite a night. we went to Dave and Buster's to meet up friends for bowling. somehow my Fung shway was way off and I sucked at both games we played. I kept throwing gutter balls, and my arm, hand and wrist were getting sorer the longer we played. I knew something was off, but couldn't quite figure it out. hubby on the other hand brought his A-game as usual. he was the top scorer of the night. of course he's competitive so he wasn't shy about it either. then after bowling, we sat for a quick dinner. hubby and I split a dinner plate and had an appetizer. we also drank throughout the night. probably not good for calorie counting but I didn't care, I was gonna enjoy the night. afterwards we walked next door to a local club. they were running a Facebook promotion, where you got free cover before 11pm. then as we were waiting in line to get in, we saw that they were promoting the UFC fight with $3 drinks until 10pm. hubby and I were super excited! It turns out they were hosting the UFC fights in one of their rooms. what a pleasant surprise to both hubby and I. we went to the room and soon a couple of friends joined us. though they aren't into UFC as much as we are, they sat with us through a couple of fights. they were able to grab some of the $3 drink specials, but by the time hubby got to the bar, the drink special was gone. hubby and I watched the fights till the end, then we made our way to the karaoke room where are our friends were waiting for us. we were enjoying singing along and listening to different songs. my friend even put an a song for us all to sing. but we waited through six songs and they still hadn't called us so we left to go dancing. By now the dance rooms were starting to get packed, but we were able to enjoy the rest of the night dancing it up, and boy did we dance. we were sweating and having a great time. I forgot how much fun that club was. plus it didn't hurt that I had a few drinks... maybe to many, lol. we stayed till the club closed, and afterwards I remember telling hubby that I was craving Jack in the Box tacos. he stopped by to buy some on our way home, but I was falling asleep in the car. by the time we got home, I had just enough energy to walk through the door, and kick off my heels. I did a face plant on the bed and was out like a lightbulb. I didn't even get undressed or take off my jewelry and lashes. I must've woken up in the middle of the morning, slipped out of my clothes, pulled off my lashes and jewelry and crashed out again. when I woke up early afternoon, I was a bit confused as to how I got home. my phone was dead and my mouth was parched. I got up to grab some water and let the dogs out for the morning. yeah, needless to say I was drunk last night. but still we had lots of fun.
I didn't think I had a hangover this morning, but I did feel in a lazy mood and didn't get much cleaning done. I mainly just dusted off the coffee tables and TV stand. we were supposed to go grocery shopping, but that didn't happen either. then I fell asleep for a late nap, and when I woke up I realized it was already night time. so now I'm hungry for dinner I'm wide awake, and I'm scheduled to go to work in the morning. what am I to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment