So today I got to thinking... Today is CD 34 and AF has yet to arrive. Not that I'm trying to get my hopes up, but I do find it a bit peculiar. Since Dec, which is when I had my first medicated cycle, I've been "regular". I've had 3 cycles in a row all between 24-26 days. I stopped meds in Jan, and since then have had 2 cycles. Today is day 34 and I'm beginning to wonder if my body is back at square one... A sad thought. However there is a glimmer of hope, though I'm trying not to look too much into it.
A few days ago, I had some spotting that only lasted two days. I warned DH that AF would soon be visiting, as I've had this type of spotting before. Armed with pantyliners, I was prepared for her impending visit. Two days later, spotting was very, very light if not gone. Odd, I thought, though this has happened to me before... Slight spotting, then nothing, then the flood doors open. I figured this would be the same thing. Then today after using the bathroom this morning and still seeing absolutely nothing for the 4th day in a row, I'm now confused. What was that spotting all about? After my shower and getting ready for work this morning, I decide that tomorrow I will test. Not because I think I'm PG, but because AF still hasn't shown and who knows. So I set out a test by the toilet, to remind me to test tomorrow morning. (And just FYI, I did take 2 HPTs early last week anticipating a PG, but both were negative.)
At work this morning after using the bathroom again after my morning dose of caffeine, I looked down and STILL nothing. Not a drop. Weird.... I think. Two days of spotting and still no AF. How can that be? Then literally I hear that record scratch sound effect in my head. Implantation bleeding.... could it be? I log on desperately to my FF account. Spotting started Wednesday... Counting backwards... 11 days since last BD (CD 18). I don't know about O, since I haven't temp'd this cycle. So putting all this together in my head, I text DH and tell him what's going on. I looked online and it said implantation bleeding can occur 4-14 days after conception. This makes sense if you stop and think about it, but I'm trying not to count all my chickens, if you know what I mean. But it doesn't help that i have a slow day at work today, so it's all I can think about this morning. Great... And to think I drank all weekend. Hubby says not to worry, that lots of women drink not knowing they're PG very early in their pregnancies. I know this, but still I worry, because we've waited so long. Will update tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment