Baby is the size of a pea.
So I think I've started feeling what may be morning sickness. I wasn't sure at first. We had a very nerve-wrecking weekend and I thought that maybe my "queasiness" had something to do with my anxiety. But even after all that, and into today, I've continued to have these symptoms. Funny how everywhere I read, they said morning sickness usually starts in week 6. And as of yesterday, I'm officially in my 6th week.
So what are my symptoms. Well for one, I continue to have this dull cramping in my lower abdomen. I've had these since the day before my BFP. Frequent urination, of course, had started and I've had that for a week already. And since Saturday night, I've had morning sickness. It feels like queasiness (it kind of feels like I am so famished I am nauseated). I also have excessive salivation, which doesn't help the situation. I'm eating a small snack almost every hour cause that seems to be the only thing that helps my symptoms. Finally, I have fatigue (more like constant tiredness), but that's almost how I felt even before pregnancy.
Tomorrow we have an appointment for ultrasound and bloodwork. Hoping to see these babies' heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment