Well it's been about 4 months since my last blog and alot has happened since then...
We are finally settled into our little home and things are running smoothly. We renovated our kitchen 1st thing after we moved in and it took us about 2 weeks to get most of it done. We enlisted help from my brother in law and a friend of his. JC took 2 weeks off work to help work on the kitchen. We got most of it done, but to date, it still remains partially unfinished. Oh well, we'll be working on it slowly.
Then we kind of held off on baby-making for a few weeks because I decided to get carpal release surgery done on my right hand. I wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant for the surgery as well as the few weeks following when I would be using pain meds. So we used protection.
Then at the end of November, I got laid off and that got things really spinning out of control. I've been looking for work non-stop for over a month. And even though I'm collecting unemployment, it still frustrates me that I can't find work. For the mean time, we are okay on our finances, but I've been in a funk lately and I just sit around the house all day and watch TV.
I also recently got back on my prenatal vitamins (which I had lapsed on for a few months), I started my provera dose this week so that I can menstruate, and I'm going back on the progesterone cream 12 days after I get my period. I'm hoping this will kickstart my hormone system.
I made my new years resolution to lose weight so that we can finally make a baby, but I haven't had the motivation to get off my ass and start my weight loss regimen. I'm sad to say, that I'm probably the biggest I've ever been in my life. It's depressing. And now that I actually have the time to dedicate solely to weight loss, I can't even lift a finger.
Well today, I did my 1st workout, and boy did it hurt. I know I didn't burn enough calories (meaning I consumed more calories than I could burn) and that's a bit dissappointing, but I figured baby steps are better than jumping into a program too fast and burning out too fast. Tomorrow, I want to try and wake up early and do a work out routine so I can catch up. My plan is to workout morning and afternoon and eat more calorie-concious. I need to lose this weight and the baby itch is getting worse and worse... although maybe it's a good thing I'm not pregnant since I have no healthcare and no job. Plus I don't want to be an obese pregnant lady, because I want the natural child birth and I don't want any complications. I need to focus....
So here's hoping things change soon and I can change my outlook on life.... me being the optimistic person that I am still have that glimmer of hope that things will change for the better. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment