Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm Officially Fertile!

Let the BD commence!  DH and I are so stoked to see where this month takes us.  OPK was positive last night, but of course this is due to the trigger.  That was the first time I got two definate lines.  It was so amazing to see, I've never seen the test line so dark.  LOL.  EWCM is still present and I even showed it to DH, which may have been TMI, but he needs to know what's going on in my body.  Now that I know I have 2 follies, it makes this even more exciting!

I was on the PAIF boards last night, and I saw one of the gals is pregnant with twins after going through her second medicated cycle.  Her BFP resulted from Clomid + Trigger + TI.  The same protocol we're on now.  That made my night :)  To make it even better, I found out she was team purple... pink + blue  = purple.  Get it?  I told DH about it and that made him super happy.  So our TI schedule is as follow:  24, 32 and 38 hrs after injection.  Yep, hubby will be wore out.  LOL.

I did notice some side effect symptoms from the trigger last night.  Weird sensations in my pelvic area and a little pain (ovulation pain?).  I was reading that sometimes women experience pregnancy-like symptoms after getting the trigger, so maybe that was what I was feeling.  BBTs are still low, but I'm hoping for a spike and high temps afterwards ;)  Until then, I will begin the prometrium on Monday, and can't test until the 26th.

That's all for today.  I'm wearing my lucky socks again.  Stick babies, stick.

1 comment: