Friday, January 11, 2013

Update - CD 15

2:30 pm
So here I am sitting in the waiting room, waiting on them to call me in for the u/s.  DH is here with me playing games on his phone or something like that.  I'm nervous and my plantar fascitis is giving me problems today.  I hope this right now is the pit of my day.
Last night and this morning I have had EWCM.  So now I have my hopes up.  Still no positive OPK, but this afternoon's test was the darkest I've seen it.  Today is CD 15 and fifteen is my lucky number.  I'm wearing "lucky" socks and I feel good.  Are my hopes too high?  I hope not.

2:40pm
There's another pt here, sitting next to me, with a newborn in a stroller.  Stay calm, Mely.  I guess that's the price u pay coming to an OB/Gyn.  What's taking so long? My appt was at 2pm.

3:00 pm
Just got done with u/s.  Waiting on doc to follow-up.  DH was there to hold my hand.  Measurements looked good, but then again I may be mistaken like last time.  She measured my endometrium, my uterus, my ovaries and my follicles.  "Numbers look promising don't they?" I ask DH.  He tells me he didn't know what the heck he was even looking at.  LOL.  I'm hoping for 2 good follies, but one would do just fine.

3:30 pm
Just got called in for my appt with doc.  Waiting in exam room.  Will post a quick video in a bit. FX!

(sorry video is sideways)

4:00 pm
Still waiting on doc..... I'm going stir crazy and I'm starving :(

4:30 pm
It's a go! Doc just walked in not even spending FIVE minutes with us. "We're gonna go ahead and release it. Then u and ur husband are going to do ur business tomorrow night and the following night. Ur gonna wear him out. But he's a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful woman." Then walks out. No other info.

4:35 pm
Injection done :)  In my right hip.  It stings a little.  They want me to wait 10 min more to make sure I don't have an allergic reaction to the meds. I ask nurse if I can get a little more information on my measurments so that I can journal about it.  She says the other nurse will come in a bit to answer my questions.
 
4:55 pm
Doc comes in instead.  I ask him about my measurments.  He says "2".  Umm, hello?  Two what?  Turns out I actually have 2 mature follicles!  They both measure 2 cm (20 mm) which is awesome!  One on the left AND one on the right!  My endometrium lining is 8 mm, also great!  "What about the prometrium?  When do I start taking that?"  I ask him.  "Monday" he says.  Again I ask him about TI.  Yes, tomorrow and the day after.  Don't do anything tonight.  "Put it in the bank.  Save it for tomorrow," he says.  That was pretty much all for our visit today.  As I was checking out, I saw my superbill had ICD 9 code 626.4, which I looked up.
 

2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 626.4

Irregular menstrual cycle

  • Deviations from the normal process; e.g. delayed, difficult, profuse, scanty, unusual bleeding, etc.
  • Short description: Irregular menstruation.


Okay, so I guess they were using that to bill when I had insurance.  Either way, hubby and I are on cloud 9! We can't wait to see what this year will bring us.  And to think, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks.  Hopefully I will have even better things to celebrate.  BFP, BFP, BFP!!! Go Team ***! (Thanks L for helping me to coin the phrase) :)

1 comment: