Yay! Looked what arrived in the mail last week. I love it! It's symbolic and means so much to me. The pic is a little fuzzy, but basically it's a pendant with baby feet and the words "one day..." engraved into it. Then there is an orange crystal charm. Orange is the colored ribbon used for IF awareness. I changed out the chain because the one that came with it is very thin. I'm now wearing it around my neck. I showed DH and he smiled :)
I'm making good progress with cleaning out the rooms. I've still got tons of boxes of stuff, but I'm putting them in storage for now. Painting will have to be done in a couple of months seeing as work has picked up and March will be a busy month for us. Will post pics in the near future.
Also, we had a visit from the area representative of the exchange program this weekend. So far so good and she says we are good to keep moving forward with the process of hosting the international student. So the application is complete and we are just working on getting stuff handled with the school here. So far we have chosen one girl. Her name is Sara and she is from Germany. She has a lot in common, hobby-wise, with us so that is the reason we chose her. We are super excited. More info to come soon!
That's so exciting! It's nice to have someone who has things in common with you guys.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, love the necklace!!