Well I have been offered an amazing opportunity to do begin accupuncture therapy. Because I have a dear friend who is a medical practitioner and practices accupuncture, they have offered me treatment in fertility accupuncture. I'm so excited and super thankful to be given the chance to dabble in the miracles of Eastern medicine. To aid in my accupuncture sessions, I have also decided to begin taking natural herbal remedies. I have done a bit of research on Vitex (Chaste Berry) and saw that it has been very beneficial to alot of women who deal with IF, hormonal and menstrual issues. I'm excited to see where this path takes us during our journey. As always, I am optimistic. I understand this will not be a quick and easy "fix", and accept that it may take us several more months before success. Either way I am staying positive in hopes that this will be our big break.
In the meantime, I have ordered a special handmade necklace from an Esty seller. http://www.etsy.com/listing/93058776/on-sale-hand-stamped-infertility I have made a few customizations to reflect our journey and hope it will help attract positive energy as we continue our journey.
FXd!
this is awesome and i'm excited you're trying this!! you gotta go for every opportunity that's available and possible :) can't wait to see you in a few weeks. also, we'll be in town for Maroon 5 so maybe we'll be able to meet up at least in the stadium at some point. love you
ReplyDeleteOh I just love that necklace! It makes me want one!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the killer acupuncture deal! Can't wait to read about how it goes!
Ooh this is so cool, I'm looking forward to read your experiences with acupuncture. My sister told me about it a few years ago but I never looked into it too much.
ReplyDeletePS - I love the necklace too!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete*reading about
Deleteapparently I can't type today lol