Saturday, December 22, 2012

2nd Hand Baby Buys

So I went to the thrift store the other day to browse.  Really, I went to see if they had any cloth diapers, prefolds, or material I can use to make my own prefolds.  Lo and behold I actually found one Kisses pocket diaper in good condition.  It's pink, but either way it's a cloth diaper!  I was so happy and it was only $1.00.  No stains and it included an insert!  I couldn't find any prefolds and the receiving blankents they had were priced at $1 or more.  So I figure I would go back when they were half off.  Browsing around, I found some other stuff and spent less than $6 for everything!  In addition to the diaper, I bought two baby fabric books, a picture photo album ( I want to use this to surprise announce our BFP to one of our moms), a baby head support for baby carrier, and a rubber ducky that detects water temperature.  In all, I'm very happy with my purchases and walked away with a great deal!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment