could it be?! Like in my previous posts, I've been doing OPK's twice a day. top strip was starting cd 8 in the evening. then following are 2 for cd 9 in the morning in the afternoon. and then the last 2 are for today's in the morning and then I just took 1 about an hour ago. it is SO close to positive! I'm almost sure tomorrow's is gonna definitely be a positive. I'm so excited!
on the other hand, the clomid has got me soo hormonal. I'm beginning to scare myself, lol. One minute I can be weeping, tearing up, and feeling depressed the next minute a raging lunatic being pissed at everything. mostly I've just been irritated at the slightest little thing. you would think with Clomid, it would make us these submissive, romantic, sexy wives that our hubbies can't wait to come home to. instead it's making us to be these BITCHES that I'm not even sure DH will want to BD with, lol. But seriously.... is that a side effect of the Big O? If it is Mother Nature's got a crappy way of doing it, hahaha.
anyways, I will update soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment