So today is CD 14 and I'm scheduled for my follicle search and HCG injection this afternoon. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.
As for what's gone on the rest of this past week, my previous post said that I was anticipating a more positive OPK result on my next strip. Didn't happen :( So far everything has tested negative. So on my FF chart I put the CD10 OPK as positive and hoping that either I ovulated that day (or in the 12 hrs following) or that I have yet to ovulate and the HCG will trigger O. So far CD10 has been the most "positive" OPK I've had yet. According to some users on thebump.com, meds will affect your temps and this may be why my temps have been zig-zaggy and all over the place (of course this is no different than before I started taking meds). I will definately ask the doctor/tech whether they can tell if I ovulated or not. I'm keeping my FX that my follies will be big enough to trigger today.
On another note, I've started painting the nursery. I have finished painting the trimming white and perhaps this weekend will start on the rest of the wall. I'm painting it a pale yellow. I also purchased my first set of brand new cloth diapers. I found a website called diapersafari.com and they provide free shipping so I decided to buy some sale items. I will get them in about a week.
Another thing that happenend this weekend, I was around two PG ladies at the same time. So I'm hoping I hijacked some of the PG hormones. LOL. I did the old trick of rubbing their bellies hoping that maybe it's contagious too. Hahaha.
Anyways, will update on my appt. later.
No comments:
Post a Comment