Monday, December 31, 2012

An Evening of Song

So every once in a while a girl needs a good cry.  Especially when dealing with IF.  It's hard to stay positive sometimes.  Well today is one of those days, and though I can't bring myself to shed a tear (for fear of ruining a celebratory holiday?  perhaps), I wanted to share a few songs that I've picked up along the way.  Though they may not all be about IF, per se, they each share a special meaning for those of us experiencing it.  I don't mean to make this a cry fest, but I'm in one of those moods today.
 

On a side note, looks like AF is packing her bags.  Though I'm thrilled for the short and unexpected visit, I can't help but be anxious of the coming weeks, especially with my recent job loss.  So once again I leave you with hopes of new beginnings for a new year.  I won't be back until next year (I love saying that) and hopefully that will mark the new beginning.

Happy New Years, and good tidings for a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment